In Service Inspection
Tester Lab certified inspectors and examiners are available to support your In-Service Inspection needs within the refining, petrochemical, oil and gas, and power industries.
In an industry where safety and compliance are increasingly becoming the focal point of an organization.
In Service Inspection Services to provide access to certified professionals.
Tester AIM’s highly trained, certified inspectors and examiners are available to customers in the refining, petrochemical, oil and gas and power industries. Whether it is implementing a risk based inspection program, managing a turnaround or simply maintaining day to day compliance inspections, our services provide clients with the cost effective, high quality, value added services that will only be realized through continued commitment to safety, skills training and proficiency, experience, and cooperation.
- In-Service Inspection Services Include
- API 510/570/653 Certified Inspectors.
- AWS Certified Welding Inspectors (CWI).
- NDT Level II UT/MT/PT Certified Technicians.
- NDT Level II UT/MT/PT Certified.
- QA QC Skill Person.
- Experienced Engineering Personnel.
- Document Control Staffing and Services.
- Turnaround and Shutdown Inspection Support.
- Project/Construction Management Support.
- Positive Material Identification (PMI).
- Risk Based Inspection (RBI).
- Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Services.